Planning & Zoning Commission
February 4, 2016 - 7:00 PM
COUNCIL CHAMBERS, 2nd Floor
CITY HALL, 1945 E. Jackson Road
(Links below are to PDF files for individual case reports. Due to images, some files may be quite large. For best results, "right-click" and "save target as" to your own hard drive, then open the PDF file from there.)
If you prefer a single file with the entire agenda, click here.
TO CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
DINNER AND BRIEFING SESSION: 5:45 PM: The dinner and briefing session is held in the City Council Briefing Room, behind the City Council Chambers. No public testimony will be allowed at the briefing.
2. Consider Final Action Approval For A Replat For The Collection 5. The Approximately 7-Acre Tract Is Located On The South Side Of Hebron Parkway Between Huffines Boulevard And SH 121/Sam Rayburn Tollway And Is Zoned PD-124 For The (LR-2) Local Retail District. Case No. 02-16RP1 The Collection 5. Case Coordinator: Christopher Barton.
3. Consider, Discuss And Act On A Replat For Crow Billingsley Hermes Addition, Phase 2. The Approximately 26-Acre Tract Is Located On The East Side Of Midway Road Between Hebron Parkway And International Parkway And Is Zoned PD-201 For The (O-4) Office And (LR-2) Local Retail Districts. Case No. 12-15RP6 Sloane Street. Case Coordinator: Christopher Barton.
4. Consider And Act On A Replat of Carrollton Commerce Center, Phase 5 For An Approximately 4.8-Acre Tract Located At The Southwest Corner Of Old Denton Road And Trinity Mills Road. Case No. 01-16RP1 Carrollton Commerce Center, Phase 5. Case Coordinator: Michael McCauley.
5. Public Hearing To Consider and Act On A Final Plat For Walker Addition, Phase 3 For An Approximately 6.432-Acre Tract Located Near The Southwest Corner Of Rosemeade Parkway And Old Denton Road. Case No. 02-16FP1 Rosemeade Villas. Case Coordinator: Christopher Barton.
6. Public Hearing To Consider And Act On A Resolution For An Amendment To The Comprehensive Plan And The Future Land Use Map To Change An Approximately 15.5-Acre Site Located at The Southeast Corner of Parker Road and Dozier Road from Medium-Intensity Office and Mixed Uses To Low Intensity Residential Uses. Case No. 02-16MD1 Parker at Dozier (Comp Plan). Case Coordinator: Christopher Barton.
7. Public Hearing To Consider and Act On An Ordinance To Amend The Zoning On An Approximately 15.5-Acre Tract Located At The Southeast Corner Of Parker Road And Dozier Road To Repeal Planned Development District 170 In Its Entirety And To Amend Planned Development District 179 To Encompass The Area Of Planned Development District 170 And To Allow For Single Family Development With Modified Development Standards, Amending The Official Zoning Map Accordingly. Case No. 02-16Z1 Parker at Dozier (zoning). Case Coordinator: Christopher Barton.
8. Public Hearing To Consider And Act On An Ordinance To Amend The Zoning And Establish A Special Use Permit For A Used Car Dealership To Allow Outdoor Display With Special Conditions On A 1-Acre Tract Zoned (LI) Light Industrial And Located At 2561 Tarpley Road; Amending The Official Zoning Map Accordingly. Case No. 02-16SUP1 Village Motors. Case Coordinator: Michael McCauley.
a. Discussion & Consideration of Future Absences by Commissioner Nesbit.
b. Staff reports.
VISITORS’ COMMENTS: Hearing of any citizen/visitor on items not listed on the regular agenda: Pursuant to State Open Meetings Law, the Planning and Zoning Commission is restricted in discussing or taking action on items not posted on the agenda. Action on the issue can only be taken at a future meeting.
INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS AND THE PUBLIC
The Planning & Zoning Commission holds regular meetings on the first Thursday of each month. Special meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month as needed. If a meeting date is canceled or postponed, notice will be posted at City Hall. The Planning & Zoning Commission follows the printed agenda.
On zoning cases, the Planning & Zoning Commission makes recommendations to the City Council. The Commission's recommendation will be scheduled for City Council action approximately four (4) weeks after the Planning & Zoning Commission meeting. On final plats, replats, preliminary plats, reapprovals of plats and certain miscellaneous development applications, action of the Planning & Zoning Commission is final. Please contact the Planning Department at 972-466-3040, via e-mail or visit our website if you have questions or need additional information regarding any agenda item.
This building is wheelchair accessible. For accommodations or signed interpretive services, please contact the City Secretary's office 48 hours in advance of this meeting at 972-466-3021
City of Carrollton, 1945 E. Jackson Road, Carrollton, Texas 75006 | Tel: (972) 466-3000 | Site Map
The City of Carrollton, Texas is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Thank you for visiting the City of Carrollton, Texas website.