The March 6, 2014 Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting
Will Be Held at City Hall 1945 E. Jackson Rd. Second Floor, 7:00 PM
TO CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
(Links below are to PDF files for individual case reports. Due to images, some files may be quite large. For best results, "right-click" and "save target as" to your own hard drive, then open the PDF file from there.)
If you prefer a single file with the entire agenda, click here.
CALL MEETING TO ORDER: 7:00 PM
1. Consider final action approval for a Technical Site Plan for a Limited Service Drive-Through Restaurant. The approximately 0.80-acre tract is located on the west side of Midway Road, approximately 110 feet south of Trinity Mills Road and is zoned (LI) Light Industrial. Case No. 03-14TSP1 Taco Casa/Jim Dewey, Jr - JDJR Engineers. Case Coordinator: Loren Shapiro.
2. Consider final action approval for a Final Plat for Austin Woods. The approximately 12-acre tract is located on the southwest corner of Plano Parkway and Hemingway Lane and is zoned PD-183 for the (SF-6.5/12) Single-Family Residential Districts. Case No. 02-14FP1 Austin Woods/J. Haynes. Case Coordinator: Christopher Barton.
3. Consider final action approval for a Final Plat for Mustang Park, Phase 9. The approximately 23.5-acre tract is located south of Plano Parkway at the northwest corner of Kansas City Southern and Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railroads and is zoned PD-175 for the (SF-5/12) and (SF-7/16) Single-Family Residential Districts. Case No. 03-14FP1 Mustang Park, Phase 9/J. Casey Ross. Case Coordinator: Loren Shapiro.
4. Hold a public hearing and consider an Ordinance to Repeal and Re-establish Planned Development 167 for the (O-1) Office District with modified development standards and to allow the additional uses of a treatment facility for children and adults with autism and other needs and a daycare facility; amending accordingly the Official Zoning Map. The approximately 2.5-acre tract is located on the southeast corner of Hebron Parkway and Furneaux Drive and is zoned PD-167 for the (O-1) Office District. Case No. 02-14Z1 Therapy & Beyond/Ronald Dupernoir. Case Coordinator: Michael McCauley.
5. Hold a public hearing and consider an Ordinance to Rezone to Repeal and Re-establish PD-183 for the (SF-6.5/12) Single Family District with modified development standards; amending accordingly the Official Zoning Map. The approximately 12-acre tract is located on the southwest corner of Plano Parkway and Hemingway Lane and is currently zoned PD-183 for the (SF-6.5/12) Single Family District. Case No. 03-14Z1 Austin Woods PD-183 Amendment/Jennifer Haynes – Spiars Engineering. Case Coordinator: Loren Shapiro.
a. Staff Reports
b. Election of Officers
VISITORS’ COMMENTS: Hearing of any citizen/visitor on items not listed on the regular agenda. Pursuant to State Open Meetings Law, the Planning and Zoning Commission is restricted in discussing or taking action on items not posted on the agenda. Action on the issue can only be taken at a future meeting.
INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS AND THE PUBLIC
The Planning & Zoning Commission holds regular meetings on the first Thursday of each month. Special meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month as needed. If a meeting date is canceled or postponed, notice will be posted at City Hall. The Planning & Zoning Commission follows the printed agenda.
The meeting is being taped; if you have testimony, please step forward to the podium and give your name and address prior to your remarks.
On zoning cases, the Planning & Zoning Commission makes recommendations to the City Council. The Commission's recommendation will be scheduled for City Council action approximately four (4) weeks after the Planning & Zoning Commission meeting. On final plats, replats, preliminary plats, reapprovals of plats and certain miscellaneous development applications, action of the Planning & Zoning Commission is final. Please contact the Planning Department at 972-466-3040, via e-mail or visit our website if you have questions or need additional information regarding any agenda item.
This building is wheelchair accessible. For accommodations or signed interpretive services, please contact the City Secretary's office 48 hours in advance of this meeting at 972-466-3021.
City of Carrollton, 1945 E. Jackson Road, Carrollton, Texas 75006 | Tel: (972) 466-3000 | Site Map
The City of Carrollton, Texas is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Thank you for visiting the City of Carrollton, Texas website.