The Planning & Zoning Commission Next Meeting Is December 4, 2014
at City Hall 1945 E. Jackson Rd. Second Floor, 7:00 PM
TO CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING ITEM:
(Links below are to PDF files for individual case reports. Due to images, some files may be quite large. For best results, "right-click" and "save target as" to your own hard drive, then open the PDF file from there.)
If you prefer a single file with the entire agenda, click here.
CALL MEETING TO ORDER: 7:00 PM
1. Consider Final Action Approval For A Replat For Toni & Guy, Phase 4. The Approximately 3.4-Acre Tract Is Located At The Southwest Corner Of Kellway Drive And Midway Road And Is Zoned (LI) Light Industrial District. Case No. 12-14RP2 Kellway At Midway. Case Coordinator: Michael McCauley.
2. Consider Final Action Approval For A Replat For The Collection, Phase 3. The Approximately 20-Acre Tract Is Located On The South Side Of Hebron Parkway Between Huffines Boulevard And SH 121/Sam Rayburn Tollway And Is Zoned PD-124 For The (LR-2) Local Retail District. Case No. 12-14RP3 The Collection/Farnsworth Group, Inc. Case Coordinator: Christopher Barton.
3. Consider Final Action Approval For A Replat For Henry Butts Addition, Phase 3. The Approximately 35.5-Acre Tract Is Located At The Northeast Corner Of International Parkway And Midway Road And Is Zoned PD-195 For The (HC) Heavy Commercial District. Case No. 12-14RP4 Prince Of Peace. Case Coordinator: Michael McCauley.
4. Consider Final Action Approval For A Replat For Luna Park Place, Phase 2. The Approximately 6.25-Acre Tract Is Located At The Southwest Corner Of Luna And West Crosby Roads And Is Zoned PD-174 For The (LI) Light Industrial District. Case No. 12-14RP5 Crosby Road. Case Coordinator: Michael McCauley.
5. Hold A Public Hearing And Consider An Ordinance To Rezone To Continue A Special Use Permit For A Temporary Public Parking Lot And Amend The Official Zoning Map Accordingly. The Approximately 0.6-Acre Tract Is Located At The Southwest Corner Of Fifth Avenue And Broadway. Case No. 12-14SUP1 Downtown Temporary Parking Lot No. 2. Case Coordinator: Michael McCauley.
6. Hold A Public Hearing And Consider An Ordinance To Rezone To Amend A Special Use Permit For The Expansion Of A Psychiatric & Substance Abuse Hospital With Special Conditions; Amending Accordingly The Official Zoning Map. The Approximately 4.8-Acre Tract Is Located At 2225 W. Parker Road And Is Zoned PD-190 For The (CC) Corporate Commercial District With SUP-392. Case No. 12-14SUP3 Carrollton Springs/Eric Goodman. Case Coordinator: Christopher Barton.
7. Hold A Public Hearing And Consider An Ordinance Changing The Zoning From The (LI) Light Industrial, (FWY) Freeway And (SF-12/20) Single Family Residential Districts To The (IH) Interim Holding District On Several Tracts Of Land Containing Approximately 260 Acres And Amending Accordingly The Official Zoning Map. The First Approximately 34-Acre Tract Is Located At The Northwest Corner Of Sandy Lake Road And The President George Bush Turnpike. The Remaining Tracts Of Land Containing A Total Of Approximately 226 Acres Of Land Include All That Area Bounded By The President George Bush Turnpike Along The Western and Northern Boundaries, IH-35E Along The Eastern Boundary, And Sandy Lake Road along the Southern Boundary of the Property. Case No. 12-14Z1 Sandy Lake NTTA Properties/City of Carrollton. Case Coordinator: Christopher Barton. APPLICATION WITHDRAWN.
a. Election of Vice Chair
b. Staff reports
VISITORS’ COMMENTS: Hearing of any citizen/visitor on items not listed on the regular agenda. Pursuant to State Open Meetings Law, the Planning and Zoning Commission is restricted in discussing or taking action on items not posted on the agenda. Action on the issue can only be taken at a future meeting.
INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS AND THE PUBLIC
The Planning & Zoning Commission holds regular meetings on the first Thursday of each month. Special meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month as needed. If a meeting date is canceled or postponed, notice will be posted at City Hall. The Planning & Zoning Commission follows the printed agenda.
The meeting is being taped; if you have testimony, please step forward to the podium and give your name and address prior to your remarks.
On zoning cases, the Planning & Zoning Commission makes recommendations to the City Council. The Commission's recommendation will be scheduled for City Council action approximately four (4) weeks after the Planning & Zoning Commission meeting. On final plats, replats, preliminary plats, reapprovals of plats and certain miscellaneous development applications, action of the Planning & Zoning Commission is final. Please contact the Planning Department at 972-466-3040, via e-mail or visit our website if you have questions or need additional information regarding any agenda item.
This building is wheelchair accessible. For accommodations or signed interpretive services, please contact the City Secretary's office 48 hours in advance of this meeting at 972-466-3021.
City of Carrollton, 1945 E. Jackson Road, Carrollton, Texas 75006 | Tel: (972) 466-3000 | Site Map
The City of Carrollton, Texas is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Thank you for visiting the City of Carrollton, Texas website.