The Planning & Zoning Commission Next Meeting Is
April 2, 2015
at City Hall 1945 E. Jackson Rd. Second Floor, 7:00 PM
TO CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
(Links below are to PDF files for individual case reports. Due to images, some files may be quite large. For best results, "right-click" and "save target as" to your own hard drive, then open the PDF file from there.)
If you prefer a single file with the entire agenda, click here
CALL MEETING TO ORDER: 7:00 PM
1. Consider, Discuss and Act On A Replat For High Country Business Park, Phase 8. For An Approximately 0.6-Acre Tract Located At 2423 And 2427 Welwood Drive. Case No. 04-15RP1 High Country Business Park, Phase 8/J. Craig Godfrey. Case Coordinator: Michael McCauley.
2. Hold A Public Hearing To Consider & Act On A Resolution For An Amendment To The Transportation Plan & The Transportation Plan Map To Change The Roadway Designations Of: (A) MacArthur Drive Between Trinity Mills Road And Old Denton Road And (B) Raiford Road Between Old Denton Road And Trinity Mills Road. Case No. 01-15MD1 MacArthur/Raiford Transportation Plan Amendments/City Of Carrollton. Case Coordinator: Christopher Barton.
3. Consider Final Action Approval For Alternate Screening On An Approximately 5.7-Acre Tract Located At The North Side Of Rosemeade Parkway Approximately 485 Feet East Of Marsh Lane. Case No. 04-15MD1 WRG Warehouse Alternate Screening/Brian Adams; SMR Landscape Architects, Inc. Case Coordinator: Michael McCauley.
4. Consider Final Action Approval For An Alternate Façade Plan For An Approximately 1.5-Acre Site Is Located At 2402 Tarpley Road. The Subject Tract Is Zoned For The (LI) Light Industrial District.Case No. 04-15MD2 2402 Tarpley Road (Alt. Façade)/Russ Berger, Russ Berger Design Group. Case Coordinator: Christopher Barton.
5. Hold A Public Hearing And Consider An Ordinance To Rezone To Establish A Special Use Permit For A Temporary Surface Parking Lot With Special Conditions Located Across Two Parcels. An Approximately 0.2-Acre Tract Located At 1101 Carroll Avenue And A Second Approximately 0.41-Acre Tract Located At 1104 East Belt Line Road; Amending Accordingly The Official Zoning Map. Case No. 04-15SUP2 Downtown Temporary Parking Lot 5/City of Carrollton. Case Coordinator: Christopher Barton.
6. Hold a Public Hearing To Consider, Discuss And Act On An Ordinance To Rezone To Establish A Special Use Permit For An Amusement Arcade (Excluding Adult Arcade) With Special Conditions On An Approximately 1,800 Square-Foot Lease Space Located At 3603 North Josey Lane; Amending Accordingly The Official Zoning Map. Case No. 04-15SUP1 T&L Billiard Supply/Sang Nguyen. Case Coordinator: Michael McCauley.
7. Hold A Public Hearing And Consider An Ordinance To Rezone To Amend Planned Development District 54 To Remove An Approximately 17.5-Acre Tract And To Amend Planned Development District 148 To Remove An Approximately 20.6-Acre Tract And To Establish A New Planned Development District For The (O-4) Office District With Modified Development Standards And To Allow The Additional Use Of Multi-Family Residential Uses On An Approximately 38.1-Acre Tract Of Land Located On The East Side Of Midway Road Between International Parkway And Park Boulevard; Amending Accordingly The Official Zoning Map. The Site Is Currently Zoned PD-54 For The (HC) Heavy Commercial District And PD-148 For The (HC) Heavy Commercial District With SUP 277 For Required Parking On A Lot Separate From The Main Use.Case No 02-15Z1 RP at Park/Billingsley Development Corp. Case Coordinator: Christopher Barton.
a. Staff reports
VISITORS’ COMMENTS: Hearing of any citizen/visitor on items not listed on the regular agenda: Pursuant to State Open Meetings Law, the Planning and Zoning Commission is restricted in discussing or taking action on items not posted on the agenda. Action on the issue can only be taken at a future meeting.
INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS AND THE PUBLIC
The Planning & Zoning Commission holds regular meetings on the first Thursday of each month. Special meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month as needed. If a meeting date is canceled or postponed, notice will be posted at City Hall. The Planning & Zoning Commission follows the printed agenda.
The meeting is being taped; if you have testimony, please step forward to the podium and give your name and address prior to your remarks.
On zoning cases, the Planning & Zoning Commission makes recommendations to the City Council. The Commission's recommendation will be scheduled for City Council action approximately four (4) weeks after the Planning & Zoning Commission meeting. On final plats, replats, preliminary plats, reapprovals of plats and certain miscellaneous development applications, action of the Planning & Zoning Commission is final. Please contact the Planning Department at 972-466-3040, via e-mail or visit our website if you have questions or need additional information regarding any agenda item.
This building is wheelchair accessible. For accommodations or signed interpretive services, please contact the City Secretary's office 48 hours in advance of this meeting at 972-466-3021
City of Carrollton, 1945 E. Jackson Road, Carrollton, Texas 75006 | Tel: (972) 466-3000 | Site Map
The City of Carrollton, Texas is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Thank you for visiting the City of Carrollton, Texas website.