Due to the July 4th Holiday,
The Next Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting Will Be
July 16, 2015
The Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting of
June 4, 2015
at City Hall 1945 E. Jackson Rd. Second Floor, 7:00 PM
TO CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
(Links below are to PDF files for individual case reports. Due to images, some files may be quite large. For best results, "right-click" and "save target as" to your own hard drive, then open the PDF file from there.)
If you prefer a single file with the entire agenda, click here
CALL MEETING TO ORDER: 7:00 PM
1. Consider And Act On A Replat For Francis Perry, No. 3. The Approximately 1.6-Acre Tract Is Located At 1701 E. Crosby Road And Zoned For The (SF-8.4/16) Single Family Residential District. Case No. 06-15RP1 Iglesia Fuente de Vida/M.C. Surveying. Case Coordinator: Christopher Barton.
2. Consider And Act On A Replat For Harmony Addition, Phase 2. The Approximately 7.8-Acre Tract Is Located At 1027 W. Rosemeade Parkway And Is Zoned PD-198 For The (LF-2) Local Retail District. Case No. 06-15RP2 Harmony School Replat/Claymore Engineering. Case Coordinator: Christopher Barton.
3. Consider and Act On A Replat For High Country Business Park, Phase 9. The Approximately 3.3-Acre Tract Is Located On The South Side Of Marsh Ridge Road Between Reeder Drive And Stanley Drive And Zoned PD-91 For The (C/W) Commercial/Warehouse District. Case No. 06-15RP3 High Country Business Park 9/Craig Godfrey. Case Coordinator: Christopher Barton.
4. Consider A Major Alternate Standard Plan For Development Standards Different From Those Of Article 20 Transit Center For An Approximately 4-Acre Tract Located At The Northwest Corner Of Broadway Street And College Avenue And Currently Zoned For The (TC) Transit Center District, Urban Core Sub-District. Case No. 05-15MD1 Carrollton Crossing (Maj. Alt. Standard)/Realty Capital Management, LLC. Case Coordinator: Christopher Barton.
5. Hold A Public Hearing To Consider And Act On An Ordinance Amending A Special Use Permit For a Used Car Dealership With Special Conditions Located At 1010 Hutton Drive To Expand The Use To An Adjoining Lot Generally Located On The Southwest Corner of Hutton Drive and Belt Line Road, Amending Accordingly The Official Zoning Map. Case No. 06-15SUP1 Certified Autoplex/KM Midway Real Estate. Case Coordinator: Michael McCauley.
6. Hold A Public Hearing And Consider An Ordinance To Rezone To Establish A New Planned Development District For The (SF-7/14) Single-Family Residential District With Modified Development Standards Along The West Side Of A Section Of Denton Drive. Case No. 05-15Z2 Denton Drive Residential Infill PD/City Of Carrollton. Case Coordinator: Michael McCauley.
7. Hold A Public Hearing And Consider An Ordinance To Rezone To Establish A New Planned Development District For The (SF-8.4/16) Single-Family Residential District With Modified Development Standards Along A Section Of Crosby Road. Case No. 05-15Z3 Crosby Road Residential Infill PD/City Of Carrollton. Case Coordinator: Michael McCauley.
8. Hold A Public Hearing To Consider And Act On An Ordinance To Amend the Zoning To Establish A Redevelopment Overlay District For Defined Corridors Along Josey Lane And Belt Line Road. Case No. 06-15Z1 Josey – Belt Line Redevelopment Overlay District/City Of Carrollton. Case Coordinator: Michael McCauley.
9. Hold A Public Hearing To Consider And Act On Amending The Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance To Add Article XX.4 To Establish A Redevelopment Overlay District. Case No. 06-15ZT1 Redevelopment Overlay District/City Of Carrollton. Case Coordinator: Michael McCauley.
a. Staff reports
VISITORS’ COMMENTS: Hearing of any citizen/visitor on items not listed on the regular agenda: Pursuant to State Open Meetings Law, the Planning and Zoning Commission is restricted in discussing or taking action on items not posted on the agenda. Action on the issue can only be taken at a future meeting.
INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS AND THE PUBLIC
The Planning & Zoning Commission holds regular meetings on the first Thursday of each month. Special meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month as needed. If a meeting date is canceled or postponed, notice will be posted at City Hall. The Planning & Zoning Commission follows the printed agenda.
The meeting is being taped; if you have testimony, please step forward to the podium and give your name and address prior to your remarks.
On zoning cases, the Planning & Zoning Commission makes recommendations to the City Council. The Commission's recommendation will be scheduled for City Council action approximately four (4) weeks after the Planning & Zoning Commission meeting. On final plats, replats, preliminary plats, reapprovals of plats and certain miscellaneous development applications, action of the Planning & Zoning Commission is final. Please contact the Planning Department at 972-466-3040, via e-mail or visit our website if you have questions or need additional information regarding any agenda item.
This building is wheelchair accessible. For accommodations or signed interpretive services, please contact the City Secretary's office 48 hours in advance of this meeting at 972-466-3021
City of Carrollton, 1945 E. Jackson Road, Carrollton, Texas 75006 | Tel: (972) 466-3000 | Site Map
The City of Carrollton, Texas is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Thank you for visiting the City of Carrollton, Texas website.