Mark your calendars! Friday, May 16, 2014 is The League of American Cyclists' National Bike To Work Day. IF there is ever a day to ride to work, make it this day. Think about the positive statement we'll be making as cyclists, safely using an alternate form of transportation.
Based on our great success in Richardson 2 years ago, which grew to 5 stations around Dallas last year, BikeDFW, DART and NCTCOG have partnered up to host 9 Bike Commuter Energizer Stations around the Dallas/Fort Worth area:
• ALLEN - Allen Events Center
• GARLAND - DART Downtown Garland Station
• DALLAS - DART St. Paul Station
• OAK CLIFF - Jefferson St. Viaduct
• RICHARDSON - DART Arapaho Station
• PLANO - Intersection of Bluebonnet & Chisholm Trail
• IRVING - DART Las Colinas Urban Center Station
• CARROLLTON - DART Trinity Mills Station
• MID-CITIES - TRE CentrePort Station
DATE: Friday, May 16, 2014
TIME: 6:30-9:00 am
We will be providing snacks, beverages and FREE bicycle safety checks at most stations.
City of Carrollton, 1945 E. Jackson Road, Carrollton, Texas 75006 | Tel: (972) 466-3000 | Site Map
The City of Carrollton, Texas is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Thank you for visiting the City of Carrollton, Texas website.