Skip to page body Home About Us City Services Home & Community Business & Development Having Fun I Want to...

Worker repairing a street light by I-35For street light repair, contact:



The City of Carrollton does not repair all street lights.

Exceptions - the City does maintain all the street lights at the following locations:

  • Belt Line Road between Milam Way and Maryland
  • Along Josey Lane between Pearl/Walnut and Fyke Road
  • Old Denton Road from Hebron Parkway south to Frankford Road
  • The I-35 corridor from the South City Limits to the North City Limits


Last updated: 4/28/2015 11:49:27 AM