The City of Carrollton offers a full benefits package that includes:
• Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
• Prescription Drug Benefits
• Employee Health Clinic
• Health Flexible Spending Account
• Dependent Care Spending Account
• Health Reimbursement Account
• Employee Assistance Program
• Leave Benefits
• Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
• Supplemental Life Insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Pre-Paid Legal
• Texas Municipal Retirement System
• Deferred Compensation
• Roth IRA
• Retiree Health Savings Account
• Wellness Opportunities
• Fitness Center Memberships
*The following positions are not offered benefits: part-time positions scheduled to work less than 20 hours, seasonal positions, temporary positions, intern positions and volunteer positions. Other positions may be offered without benefits so please inquire prior to being hired.
Perks of City of Carrollton employment:
• Flexible work schedule (available in some groups)
• Alternate City work schedule (Mon-Thurs 7:30am – 5:30 pm & Fri 7:30am - 11:30am)
*available for City Hall positions as well as other select locations
• Business casual dress to include jeans
City of Carrollton Volunteer Opportunities
City of Carrollton Intern Opportunities
G4S Integrated Fleet Service- Fleet contractor for City of Carrollton
Has position available for Part & or Full time fleet maintenance technician
This position is for Class 6,7 & 8 units to include small engine & equipment to construction type equipment.
Pay rate is $16.00 to $18.00 depending on certifications.
Commercial drivers license a plus.
Part time hours are flexible & can be discussed.
Full time includes full benefits package, medical, dental, 401k. Additional options include Vision & short/long term disability coverage.
Please email resume to Brad.Hunter@CityofCarrollton.com or Brad.Hunter@G4S-is.com
Workforce Services employees are available to assist you with the online application process Monday through Thursday 7:30 am to 5:30pm and Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Call 972-466-3090 or email Jobs4you@cityofcarrollton.com for assistance.
Change Minds, Change Business
You can make the Difference
The Carrollton Difference!
The City of Carrollton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.
City of Carrollton, 1945 E. Jackson Road, Carrollton, Texas 75006 | Tel: (972) 466-3000 | Site Map
The City of Carrollton, Texas is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Thank you for visiting the City of Carrollton, Texas website.