Skip to page body Home About Us City Services Home & Community Business & Development Having Fun I Want to...

Deferred Disposition Request

You are eligible for Deferred Disposition IF:

  • You do not possess a CDL license (Commercial Driver’s License).
  • You have not participated in any deferred disposition program during the past one year, calculated from date of previous dismissal to the date of your current citation.
  • You are not currently participating in a Deferred Disposition in any other Court.
  • You have not received more than two final convictions for traffic offenses, class “C” misdemeanors or ordinance.
  • You are not charged with speeding in excess of 24 mph over the speed limit.
  • You are not charged with a violation occurring in a construction zone.
  • You have not already paid your fine which resulted in a final conviction in this case.
  • If you are under the age of 25 see below.*

Requests for a Deferral MUST be Made in Person or by Mail. If you are eligible you may sign up for Deferred Disposition by providing the following 3 items to the Court:

1) The Required Fee:

Alleged Violation Non-School Violations  School Zone Violations
1-10 MPH Over Limit $217.00


11-20 MPH Over Limit $237.00 $287.00
21-24 MPH Over Limit $267.00 $307.00
Stop Sign $217.00 $267.00
Red Light $267.00 $267.00
Improper Turn $217.00 $267.00
Fail to Yield Right of Way $217.00 $267.00
Improper Entrance/Exit Freeway $217.00 $267.00

2) The Deferred Disposition Request and Affidavit form (completed).

3) A copy of your valid drivers license.

* UNDER AGE 25 - If you are under age 25 and you want to request Deferred Disposition (probation) you will be instructed by the judge to a take a Drivers Safety Course (to be eligible for Deferred Disposition). YOU MUST APPEAR IN COURT.

Requests MUST be Made in Person or by Mail

Click to return to Top of Page.

Last updated: 11/5/2014 4:31:39 PM